Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

The last twelve months had gone by so fast, I begin to wonder whether it's my age or just the busy days at work.  Well, anyway, I must apologize for not being able to update this blog as often recently due to the amount of work I had (and will continue to) but also some persistent problems with my iMac.  

While I'm still sorting out my iMac's problems that the Apple Service Center was not able to identify, I do have some photographs to share for this festive season.  So with the first update of 2011, I'd like to share some of the photos of my kids who enjoy the holidays immensely these days.  I must admit that I am now much more comfortable with the 35mm focal length than, say, a year ago.  That reminds me, actually, that my M9 is now one year old!  

My son during New Year's eve


New Year's Eve Dinner (Both are excited with Yakiniku, just like me!) 


While Waiting for Dessert...



Cheerleader Jr. Posing


Missus In A Good Mood



I'd like share this last photo with you all, both as a wish for a wonderful 2011, and as a proof to highlight what a great photographic tool the M system is.  This dreamy shot is straight (no post-processing, just a slight crop) from the M9 and the versatile 35 Summilux, shot wide open.  Have a great new year!


Best wishes,

Wisrute

No comments:

Post a Comment