Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello, and welcome!

Time flies!  I've already been shooting for some 20 years!  It all started with bulk black & white films, loaded into re-usable cartridges back in high school days.  I never made it a profession despite a short experience as my university newspaper's only photographer.  Perhaps it is why I still enjoy shooting whenever there's a chance.  In this recent digital age, things have changed.  I no longer shoot black & white, and I was never satisfied with my digital work anymore.  I've gone through a few Nikon's DSLR in the past several years, both DX and full frame ones.  But it is never the same.


Recently I'm fortunate enough to acquire the latest Leica M9 digital rangefinder along with a few new & used Leica M lenses.  I decided to take the plunge since my Nikon gear became too heavy for vacations and short trips.  It's a decision I never regretted.


I will be sharing my experience with my first (digital) rangefinder along with images taken from my M9 and also some from my DLUX4 compact which I usually carry with me almost all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment